Comprehensive knowledge and efficient management of the entire end-of-life cycle of a well enables us to bundle Environmental, Abandonment and Equipment services and reduce overall costs.
We have comprehensive experience in the following areas:
- Design, planning and execution of well abandonments, starting with engineering and geological well file assessments
- Pre-abandonment field inspections
- Surface casing vent flow and gas migration testing
- Source identification through carbon isotope gas sampling
- Ground water protection and porous zone isolation
- Regulatory applications
- Waivers and reporting
Our process provides fully integrated solutions that lower the number of site visits, reduce the equipment mobilization costs and restores the land to a reclaimed state that exceeds regulatory standards.
Contact one of our sales representatives for more information on SECURE's
Regulatory Compliance and Well Abandonment services:
403 206 9274