SECURE Energy Services provides remediation and reclamation services to assist you in the removal and clean-up of contaminants from soil, groundwater, and sediment for the protection and betterment of the public and the environment. We have extensive experience in all aspects of excavation, transportation, treatment and disposal of contaminated soils. Our expertise includes planning and coordinating with third parties for locating utilities, geotechnical and engineering investigations as well as adhering to regulatory and government standards while safely excavating, remediating and reclaiming areas of need.
We have the capability of handling all remedial aspects of pond projects from sludge removal and remediation, to re-shaping and re-lining ponds. Our ability to integrate environmental construction and remediation projects produce cost savings for our clients, including mobilization, equipment, and lead time costs that are incurred when separate contractors are hired for each phase of a remedial project.
- Contaminated soil excavation, treatment, transportation and disposal
- Flare pit, pipeline integrity and well site remediation
- Groundwater control and treatment
- Soil / sludge stabilization and solidification
- Soil / gravel screening and material segregation
- Waste water reduction and diversion
- Above / underground storage tank remediation
- Soil and groundwater remediation technologies
- Infrastructure removal
- Topographic recontouring
- Soil profile reconstruction, placement and revegetation
- Access road and lease removal
- Pipeline suspension, abandonment and removal
- Well head removal